Thursday, June 21, 2007

Do you read Dennis the Menace? In our house you won't need to! Soumik is the menace around here. It used to be "in a good way" but ever since his 3rd birthday it was mostly embarrassing way. The less said the bettter.

He and Swati are visiting hometown now. My sister will get married on July 11th, so they decided to go early and join the foray. We were very concerned of him not speaking Bengali well. And we continue to be worried.

But it is fun in some way. He has grown very fond of my sistern ("Moni" to him). When Swati makes maggi he wants to share it with Moni, "Some for me, some for Moni". They were traveling to some place in a car, when the car brokedown and everybody got out of the car. He quipped, "Guys, what happened guys!?". It was hilarious because nobody there talks like that :-)

Since they are away, I got some free time, and thought of renewing my blogging skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home