Saturday, June 23, 2007

Phone Conversation

The protocol between me and Swati was not to talk to Soumik on phone so that he does not get reminded of me not being with them now. But curiosity got better of him as he took the phone away from Swati while we were talking. It was a fun conversation that I had with him, about what he is doing and such, to which he replied that he is getting ready to go to Bhaiya's (his cousin's) house in the auto-rickshaw. I told him I am coming to see him soon, with lots of toys. Apparently Swati told him earlier that he is being very naughty, and will grow up to be a monkey. So he wanted to know whether I am a big monkey also :-)

After the initial stages of mostly fighting these two kids (Soumik and Aritra) are more friendly these days. Which is relief for everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home